ChatDancehall.com - Wa yuh think bout dat!!!
RSS

Recent Posts

Aidonia vs Kartel
ARE YOU INFLUENCED?

Categories

Dancehall
powered by

Vent Here.... CHATDANCEHALL.COM

Aidonia vs Kartel

AIDONIA VS KARTEL

AIDONIA WANTS TO LYR ICALLY CHALLENGE VYBZ KARTEL FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW. RECENTLY VYBZ KARTEL SAID AIDONIA IS A HUNGRY TROUBLED CHILD. HOWEVER, VYBZ KARTEL HAS NOT REPLIED LYRICALLY TO ANY OF AIDONIA'S "DISS" SONGS.

AIDONIA SAYS KARTEL IS A COWARD.

VYBZ KARTEL : GAZA-DI TEACHA
VYBZ KARTEL
GAZA-DI TEACHA
AIDONIA : J.O.P-DI DI
AIDONIA
J.O.P-DI DI

8 Comments to Aidonia vs Kartel:

Comments RSS
Sicka on Friday, February 04, 2011 4:59 PM
Right ya now Aidonia hard dan addi lyrically inna war caa kartel chune dem wata dung. Him soft. Right ya now aidonia deserve di attention cause a long time him a work but still him cuming like him wudda waa dis everbody.
Reply to comment

Chancen Fussball on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:22 PM
Abhaengig auf past Leistung , fuer diejenigen, die Wette Wette im befassen sich mit gegen gegen die Rams, youre extra wahrscheinlich bis verdienen Ihre Wette US-Sport kann sehr gut sein Fachleute Sportaktivitaeten diese Art von wie Baseball, Basketball und American Football Fussball, aber wie auf diese Art von Funktionen zusammen mit dem Bundesweit , sie wuerden verlangen bis britischen Inseln wesentlich zu geben bieten Gamer a Wettbewerbs Preis tag die, insbesondere um die Tag des event dauert normalerweise dauert in der Regel Zeit, und und auch viel davon.
Reply to comment

sportwetten on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:38 PM
Es ist moeglich, Vermutung Dur Fonds und sein bestimmte dass die Gewinne finden werden sehen, seinen Weg in Ihr Bankkonto Bankkonto durch als Ergebnis der vielen die zahlreichen Loesungen angeboten sowie in a gut getimten Thema Alle diejenigen 5 keinesfalls und Auswirkungen rundum profitable Prozent .
Reply to comment

Julianna on Friday, March 09, 2018 4:55 PM

Is TicketCity Legit, Safer and Trusted?

I observed a fantastic offer for Hamilton tickets outside of condition and was ready to make the trek in excess of the weekend on the worth of the lifetime so I constructed the acquisition unbeknownst to me of each of the destructive opinions out here. I at once received a affirmation email on the purchase to attend for an e-mail with data for your electronic transfer in the tickets. Brain you the show is four days absent so soon after 19 hrs of no additional term on the seller, I fearful and found all these horrifying feedback so I described as my financial institution to view about disputing the cost which integrated the insurance protection in the event that I needed a refund. By the way once i achieved out towards the coverage specialist by means of the website link they sent me, it stated they could not locate a plan selection with my title and variety. So really don't hassle when using the coverage in my opinion- merely a way to give them an extra $25. The lender urged I attempt to get to out prior to I perused the disputed so I emailed them utilizing the very same email I received with the confirmation amount. I used to be polite, transient and requested for an update. I obtained a really qualified professional and helpful e-mail reply inside 20 minutes suggesting I hold out and outlining the process a little much better about ready for that seller to speak to me by means of e-mail. Then not 30 minutes afterwards I gained an e mail with the ticket transfer from TicketCity is ticketcity a legit site and following I signed into TicketCity I was ready to transfer the tickets instantly and immediately. Possibly it absolutely was luck but all worked out splendidly for me in spite of scores of of your other horrifying critiques. Just be patient, courteous and give them an opportunity because the moment they've payment your very best guess is usually to use kindness as your weapon of choice and find out what amount further you'll get like I did the relatively to start with time. Hope this assists some people but I might keep on with obtaining straight from Ticketmaster later on however, if you made a select and don't listen to again without delay just deliver them a pleasant notice to question so you might be amazed in the consequence!

Reply to comment

order an essay on Friday, June 08, 2018 1:12 PM
You really should work on your writing skills. You need to improve them now.
Reply to comment

Student Help on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 2:31 AM
I am glad to read the information you shared
Reply to comment

Alberta Cress on Sunday, September 16, 2018 9:41 PM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://duckshop.co/1f1p Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 11:00 PM
I daily watch your website because it helps me in my many works and it is very beneficial for me because it gives the work a professional touch that is really an amazing thing.
Reply to comment